We are always accepting of Compliments, Complaints or Feedback.
Please feel free to email us or send us a letter. We request that any complaints are in writing if possible. To assist with this we have a form available – just contact us to get one posted to you or download it here.
To assist us in providing an informed response, we would appreciate as much information as possible:
- Date and time if possible
- People involved
- Details of the incident
- Details of the complaint
- Desired outcome
We at Ballarat Cardiology will make sure:
- anyone who is not happy about Ballarat Cardiology can easily make a complaint.
- people are not disadvantaged or treated unfairly after they make a complaint.
- complaints are dealt with quickly and fairly.
- people are told what Ballarat Cardiology has decided about their complaint and the reasons for the decision.
- if people are still not happy, they are told how to access further assistance.
- complaints are recorded and reported on to help Ballarat Cardiology provide better services.
- all compliments and feedback will be acknowledged.
All compliments, complaints and feedback are passed to the practice manager who will review the issue and respond appropriately. We will let you know we have received your compliments, complaints and feedback within two days either verbally or in writing. We will advise you how long it will take to handle the complaint. We will try to clear up all complaints within 5 working days.